Friday 8 January 2016

Newsletter 8th January 2016

Dear Parent/ Carer,

First of all may I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the very best for 2016 as we welcome our pupils back after the Christmas holidays. I have thoroughly enjoyed my first week at Robin Hood as your New Head teacher and have had the opportunity to meet all the staff and pupils. I also was able to meet many parents at the coffee morning on Thursday of this week and my thanks go to Miss Hinton, Miss Thackray and Miss Lambert for kindly organising this and also to the parents who gave their time to attend. I really have been made most welcome during my first week.

I am pleased to let you know that Mr Malley and his partner have become proud parents during the Christmas holidays, welcoming Jenson Edward into the world. We send them all our very best wishes and congratulations.

In other news, Year 5/6 enjoyed taking part in a Greek theme day on Wednesday and had a great time dressing up and assuming the role of an Ancient Greek. On Friday this week, the school had a Maths day with many exciting activities and problem solving activities around school and in classes. Many thanks to staff for organising these events but special thanks go to Miss Gascoigne for organising the day and for the celebration assembly on Friday afternoon.

Thank you again for your continued support and I look forward to meeting many more of you in the coming weeks.

Have a lovely weekend,

Mrs Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment